What does it mean to preregister for Izumicon?
- You can purchase Izumicon memberships in advance of the show online. These memberships are good for all three of the convention days, and membership badges can be picked up at any time during the weekend. Your membership badge will allow you access to guest panels, autographs, video gaming, table top gaming, anime screenings and premiers, the Reibu and so much more!
Pre-registering for the convention has some great benefits for you! These include:
- Saving money! Prices go up as the event gets closer, so the sooner you register, the more money you save.
- Being able to pick up your membership badges earliest on Thursday before the show.
- A separate line is available for picking up membership badges.
- Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once.
Picking Up Membership Badges
- You will need photo identification with your name (matching the name of the person who registered), and your Eventbrite confirmation email to pick up your membership badge(s)
- You do not need a government issued ID, but it is generally the easiest form of identification. Other forms of ID will be allowed at the registration director’s discretion.
- $42 – Now through May 31, 2016
- $45 – June 1 through December 15, 2016
- Izumicon memberships are non-refundable. If you have pre-registered for the event, and can no longer attend, you can transfer your Izumicon 2017 membership to another person, or to the following year. Unused memberships from Izumicon 2015 and earlier can no longer be transferred.
- If you need to transfer your membership, you may do so up to 30 days after the end of the convention. If you do not contact us within this time frame, we will be unable to transfer your membership.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- There will be one line for ALL Pre-registered memberships.
- You must have your confirmation email and Photo ID. The name on your Photo ID MUST match the name on the badge, no exceptions.
- Only you may pick up your membership badge.
- You can not pick up your friend’s membership badge, and your friend can not pick up your membership badge.
What’s considered Photo ID?
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Driver’s Licence
- State-Issued ID Card
- School / College / University Student ID
- Armed Forces Identification
Don’t have a Photo ID?
Pre-registered attendees who are minors will have to appear at Registration with an adult relative (not an adult friend) to present their ID to pick up their badge. They can not pick up the badge for the minor if they are not present.