What does Walk-In Registration mean?
- If you couldn’t or didn’t register online before the show, you can still attend Izumicon! Walk-In memberships give you the same access to events, concerts, autographs, video games, table top games, screenings and premiers that pre-registered attendees will have.
How does it work?
- When you arrive at the convention, you will be directed to the registration area. There will be two lines, one for people who registered for Izumicon online, and one for Walk-Ins. If you have not purchased a membership online, go through the Walk-In line. You will be able to pay with cash or credit when you arrive at the window.
Do I need anything special?
- We require all Walk-In attendees to fill out a short form that includes your name, what type of badge you are purchasing, and other demographic information. Forms and pens will be available to you at a walk-in station in the line to purchase your membership.
- Photo ID is only required for Walk-In registration if paid via credit card.
Types of memberships available?
- Izumicon offers full, 2 day, and 1 day membership options for adults and children. You cannot pick up a badge before the day it will be utilized however. This means that:
- Only full memberships will be available on Thursday
- On Friday, you may purchase a full, Friday-Saturday or Friday only membership
- On Saturday, you may purchase a Saturday-Sunday membership, or a Saturday only membership
- On Sunday, you may purchase a Sunday only membership, and pre-register for the following year